If advertising and marketing feel like gambling to you, they don’t have to. Today, it’s not only possible to KNOW much more about how well your marketing is really working, but it’s critically important that you watch it on a regular basis.
Google Analytics is a free tool that can tell you everything you’d ever want to know about traffic to your website. At it’s most basic level, you should be watching things like:
– How many people visit each page of your website?
– Where did they come from?
– Is my traffic increasing or decreasing?
– How long did they stay? (Most visitors are gone within seconds without visiting another page.)
– Did a specific ad drive traffic to my website? Did they take action?
We’re doing a free webinar to show you the Google Analytics Basics You Must Know. If you don’t have Google Analytics installed on your site, we’ll show you how to install it (If that scares you, we’ll install it for you. Just buy us a beer 🙂 )
Join us for our free webinar:
Google Analytics Basics You Must Know
Thursday, September 26 at 9:30 AM
(If this isn’t a good time for you, sign up below anyway, and we’ll be sure to get you a recording after the live webinar)